Our Academy Aims
Our School Motto is 'Be the best that you can be!'
Aims of our school
Working in partnership with pupils, parents and staff our school aimsto promote a secure and happy environment, in which each child can achieve – physically, mentally, socially and spiritually.
- to give each child teaching and learning experiences, which will excite, inform, stimulate and enthuse them and prepare them for the challenges of adult life.
- to have high expectations of the children so that they will become resourceful, resilient and independent with a positive attitude to school life.
- to foster confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline.
- to develop a community which exercises care and respect for others, both inside the school and in the wider community.
- to fulfil the requirements of the National Curriculum through a creative approach which promotes deep learning and critical thinking.
- to develop an understanding of the world and an empathy with of other races, religions and ways of life.
- to promote respect, democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and tolerance.
Whole School Values 2022/23
In the Summer term of 2022 we are reviewing and renewing our whole school values. We are consulting staff, children and our wider community about which values are important to them and which values we should have at the centre of our school community. Watch this space for the vales that we choose!